Harrison-Rush Referral Program
What is the Harrison-Rush referral program?
If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position, feel free to refer them. If your referred candidate ends up getting hired, you are eligible for $3000 referral bonus. All referrals are confidential.
- We guarantee that rewards will be paid out within [3-months] of the start date of the candidate.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals someone can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more people refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral rewards.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate is hired at a later time or gets hired for another position.
Who can participate in the Harrison-Rush referral program?
All people are eligible to participate in our referral program except for:
- Senior management at Harrison-Rush.
- Recruiters and hiring managers for positions for which they’re hiring.
Note that hiring managers can’t refer anyone for a position for which they are directly or indirectly responsible. But, they can refer someone for a position that’s in a different department, office or function. This exception doesn’t apply to executives and senior management.
Vendors, contractors, consultants and former employees are also eligible to refer candidates.
Who can be referred?
We have two conditions for candidates who can qualify you for our rewards. They should:
- Have not applied to Harrison-Rush for at least a year.
- Be hired as permanent full- or part-time employees (not as temporary employees or contractors.)
Generally, we encourage you to check our open positions and consider your social networks and external networks as potential resources for referred candidates.
Keep in mind that rewards may be subject to taxation.
We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives. We also reserve the right to abolish certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient. We’ll communicate changes clearly and timely. People who referred candidates before a reward was abolished will still receive the appropriate reward.
We’d like to remind people that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Our referred candidates may take precedence in the hiring process. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures.