Global Boutique Looking for a Real Estate Investment Banking Associate
The Real Estate Gaming & Lodging (“REGAL”) Group offers a full range of investment banking services to the Real Estate industry. Our diverse client base covers a broad spectrum of companies, including those in sectors such as Residential, Office, Industrial, Retail, Storage, Casino Operators, Lodging and Leisure. The REGAL Group consists of a team of over 20 bankers focused on providing services to clients in these industries in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
The REGAL Group is actively looking for an experienced Associate for our New York office.
In this role within the REGAL Group you will rapidly assume significant responsibilities related to pitching for and executing advisory and capital markets transactions for clients. These responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing and participating in the delivery of client presentations
- Compiling a variety of financial analyses such as valuation, pro forma, and three statement operational models
- Analyzing business plans and participating in due diligence sessions
- Drafting private and public marketing materials such as offering memoranda, confidential information memoranda, and S-11 registration statements
- Leading drafting sessions
- Preparing and managing the delivery of internal deal memos
These responsibilities afford direct and active interaction with the senior executive management teams of our clients. In this role within the REGAL Group, one is expected to attend and participate in client meetings and contribute to building and maintaining client relationships. You will work on several projects simultaneously with teams of professionals, both from within the group and across the firm, including with product partners such as bankers in our Leveraged Finance, Equity Capital Markets, M&A, High Yield, Investment Grade and Restructuring teams. You will have significant exposure to Managing Directors throughout the firm as we collaborate to develop and execute solutions to meet client needs.
- Either (i) a Masters in Business Administration and 1-3+ years of investment banking experience as an Associate; or (ii) an undergraduate degree and 3+ years of Real Estate investment banking experience, most recently as an Associate
- Past experience working in a Real Estate Group or with Real Estate sector clients
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with investment banking modeling concepts
- Ability to manage a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
- Ability to coordinate and direct workflow of analysts on multiple projects simultaneously
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as team player
- Currently live in New York City or willing to relocate